The boys had fun taking a drink all at the same time. Pizza and soda...a wonderful combination.
Diesl loved his ringpop from grandma Penrose. Check out those messy hands. Note to self: Set Diesl outside with one next time to save myself from a sticky nightmare.
Sadly, my son is quite interested in decorating himself with his sister's bows. Should I be concerned?
Adam decide to tackle the garage since we haven't been able to park in there since we bought the place (almost one year ago.) We bought some storage shelves from Lowe's and now we can finally park in there. I have a HUGE pile of stuff for a yard sale I am having and with it Adam created this great tee-pee for Diesl out of Bamboo sticks and curtains. Entertainment for hours...YES!

The Tuesday after my brother came down, Diesl burnt his hand.....on the cooktop! YIKES. He was helping me make some mac 'n cheese and when I went to drain the noodles he saw that the burner was a firery red color, got mesmerized like a moth to light, and then came the sizzle. Immediately I put his hand in the sink with cold water. I didn't think it was too bad but took him to the Doc. I felt so bad for him. I have never heard him cry so hard and not only did he burn his hand, we also found out that he had a double ear infection. I felt like someone should've stamped "BAD MOM" right on my forehead. We had to wrap his hand twice a day until it healed. Guaranteed he'll never do that again.
Diesl fights to take naps sometimes and this is how I found him asleep once...sitting up.
Enjoying tummy time! How sweet.
Diesl having fun shavin' that peach fuzz with his dad. He loves to do EVERYTHING Adam does. (p.s. it's just a toy razor)
MMMMM.....Gotta love those cheeks. Addison at 10 weeks. She's going to have beautiful blue eyes. Love her to pieces!










1 comment:
She is beautiful, she is super cute. And that is awful about Diesl's hand, that had to have hurt. I was sad to have missed you when you came up to Logan. Hopefully next time!
Post a Comment