5 weeks
This is the very first pic we ever got of her smiling!
She always has to have one arm out of the blanket when she's bundled or she get really upset.
Can you see the small dimple in her right cheek.
I'm glad I got this shot even though it's fuzzy. It's so hard to take a pic while holding her at the same time. She usually smiles with her eyes squinted, mouth wide open, and tongue sticking out.
6 weeks
6 weeks
First time in the big tub. Her legs are starting to chunk up a bit. LOVE IT!
7 weeks
He loves her so much and that makes me incredibly HAPPY! p.s. her cute outfit from Aunt Erin says "I love HUGS!"











3 comments:
SO SO SO SO cute!!!! We miss you guys!! When are you coming to visit?
She looks different in every picture and I don't just mean her adorable little outfits. Babies change so much from month to month it's hard to tell who they really look like. I can't believe how big she's getting and I love her big gummie smile. That white hat with the big flower is so cute.. did you make that?
Okay, Tracina she is super cute. I didn't realize that she weighed the same as Julie when she was born and also weighed the same at her 2 week check up. And her white hat with the green flower is so cute, where did you find that hat. I love it.
Post a Comment