Sunday, January 31, 2010

Addison 8 weeks!

8 WEEKS



Weight: 11 lb. 5.5 oz. (64th Percentile)


Length: 23.5 in. (90th Percentile)


Addison is such a wonderful baby. She hardly ever cries and when she does, it's not very loud. At two weeks old she started sleeping 4-5 hrs. in the night. I was a little freaked out that I always had to wake her up. Doc. says nothing to be worried about; I am just LUCKY! Addison doesn't love to eat like Diesl did (he was every 2-3 hrs. all day and night.) She can go anywhere from 3-4 hrs. without eating. She's gaining right amount of weight so I am not worried; just a little sad cuz I love chunky babies (like Diesl was.) She now sleeps about 5-6 hrs. at night and that's fine by me.


Addison loves to coo, sing, and smile like crazy. Most of all, she loves to watch every move her big brother makes.


We love this girl to pieces. I am so lucky!

No comments: