Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Weekend Up North!



We went to Artic Circle in Preston and ate lunch on Sat. 13th with Sholly's family and my mom and the kids. They had a fun little play area that Diesl really enjoyed. He loved seeing his cousins, Riley and Ashlyn and also his aunt Marquesas. (p.s. I think I like Artic circle; the halibut isn't half bad and they gave out little icecream cones at the end of our meal for FREE! Now that's what I'm talkin about)

After lunch, we all headed over to Sholly's to let Diesl play in the snow with the kids. He had a BLAST! This was the first time he's gone sledding and played in snow. He was in heaven. Steve pulled them around with the 4-wheeler; so fun. Adam buried Riley in the snow and I think he actually liked it. BRRRR!!! for me. I came inside after a while and got some shots of Addison and her CuTe cousin Emma. They are 1 month apart (by the size of Emma, you would never guess it. What a chunk! :)

At my mom's house, Addison grabbed onto this balloon on her own and just held it for a while. She was quite entertained.

This is Diesl's Valentine's Day card for friend's and family this year. I just took a pic of him with his arm out and then cut little slits and then stuck a sucker in there.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'll have to remember that cute Valentine's card for next year. What a cute idea!