Thursday, November 5, 2009

36 weeks!

I had my 36 week check-up today and everything was GREAT! (except for the fact that I was only dialated to a "1" and 50% effaced.)
Her heartbeat is solid; says she's a happy baby. My abdomen now measures right on target so maybe she wont be so large after all. I am gaining the right amount of weight which is awesome because I gained more than I should've with Diesl.
I am just getting more and more anxious to see our little girl and see if she is going to look like her big brother.
We've got a big boy bed on order for Diesl, just moved his carseat behind the driver's seat so the baby's will fit, and pretty much have everything crossed off my list to buy. (Adam says there's always something more I need to buy; which is probably true, unfortunately.)
Now we WAIT...........and WAIT..............and WAIT.......
Doc says I can still choose to be induced a week early or wait it out but I am pretty sure she will come late like Diesl if I do so November 24th may be the date, we'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm playing the waiting game too;) I've been dilated 3cm & 80% effaced for 2 weeks now but still no baby - bummer. Oh well, I'm 39 weeks on Sunday so I guess he'll just get here when he gets here!