Today's appointment went great again, thankfully! I am still gaining normal weight. Doc says that if he were a woman, he would want a pregnancy just like mine. (I wonder how many women he's said that to.)
The baby's heartbeat is still perfect and I now measure big, AGAIN! So it's still looking like she'll be big. I guess we'll see.
I am 2 cm dialated and 65% effaced and her head is down. Not too much progress but I didn't start dialating until 28 weeks with Diesl so I am fine with where I am at.
Well it's Official. I have scheduled with Labor and Delivery to be induced on November 24, 2009. (That is if she doesn't come on her own before then, which I am 99% sure she won't.) I wasn't sure that I wanted to be induced this time around but Doc says my body is ready and the baby seems to be also.
THAT'S ONLY 12 DAYS AWAY! AAAAHHHH! I AM FREAKING OUT NOW!!!
6 years ago






2 comments:
I wasn't sure if I wanted to be induced either but I am glad I went ahead with the induction. At least you have a little more notice than I did - my doc decided to go ahead and induce me the day before the induction! I went to my 39 week visit and she said, "How do you feel about being induced?" Crazy.
I thought you were getting close. I can't believe you will have another baby next week. Please send out pictures as soon as you can.. we're excited to see her.
She is one lucky baby girl to be born into your little family.
Post a Comment