

This year was the Penrose year for Thanksgiving. It was really relaxing and nice to be with family. The food was amazing, thanks to those who prepared the yummy dishes.


Adam's dad decided to sneak off without anybody looking and take a nap. This was not going to fly so Adam and his brothers and brother in-law carried him out of bed and drug him into the kitchen. I am not sure how he felt about that but it was funny anyway.
While waiting for Thanksgiving dinner to be done, everyone (well those not slaving away in the kitchen, that is) went outside and enjoyed riding around on the 4-wheeler, picking up apples(& getting paid), and playing a nice game of football. All the grandkids are on the 4-wheeler with Uncle Tom except for Malachi and Baby Cole. We sure missed them:(
Diesl, Brooke, and Grandpa doing a doggy pile. Adam and his dad doing awesome with a game of Jenga(I think they're going for a guiness record next time. ha, ha) Liesel and Morgan dressed Diesl up and I am not sure he was loving it, but they looked cute anyways.

Thanksgiving night we went to my family's house and spent time visiting, eating pie, and looking at Black Friday ads. This is me with my cute nephew Tytan. I may be getting a little baby hungry (I just want to eat him all up!!!)



We drove home on Sunday and decided to stop and see the lights at Temple square. As always, it was beautiful. What an amazing building and even more amazing that we get to be so close to one and continue much needed work upon this earth. There is a new nativity right in front of the Temple on the water and it is awesome. The pic here doesn't show it very well so you will have to see it for yourself. You just have to be satisfied with pics when you ask a complete stranger to take them for you.
On Friday night, I went with the girls in my family and saw TWILIGHT. I could watch it over and over and over and over again. The next movie needs to come out like hmmmmm..... RIGHT NOW! The books will always be better though. Has anyone ever thought how they are going to make Bella look prettier when she becomes a vampire? Because quite frankly, she is already pretty. I wonder how they will make Jacob look older everyday like he did in the book or Renessme; she grew rapid fast???













1 comment:
Oh my goodness, Diesl is adorable. He looks a lot like Adam. We sure missed out for thanksgiving didn't we? It looks like everybody had a good time.
Miss you guys
Love you
Post a Comment