Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Late Halloween

Trey's Pumpkin on the Left (it is vomiting, just in case you can't tell:) Ad's on the Right (he always picks the hardest ones and does an amazing job; the pic doesn't give these justice)

Diesl and his daddy went outside to play in the leaves. As you can see, he had a BLAST!!! (no leaves to play in down here is Saint George:(
We drove up to Smithfield and stayed with G & G Penrose for Halloween this year; it was really fun! Usually it is freezing that day but this year all I needed was a light jacket. Diesl was a little skunk (SOOO Cute!!!) Grandma and Grandpa took him around to Trick or Treat. Although the concept of this task was far from Diesl's abilities, he still had fun. Every time someone would open their door, he would walk right in. Silly "Lil Stinker"
On Saturday, we drove up to G & G Chase's and celebrated my little sister's 7th Birthday. We also enjoyed spending time together visting and having fun. Diesl and his little cousin Tytan had fun with Grandpa riding on the tractor. My brother Wayne captured this amazing shot of them in their cute costumes.

3 comments:

Kirstin Patten said...

That is the cutest skunk I've ever seen!

Erin said...

He's the cutest thing I've ever seen. I love that costume. Nice work on the pumpkins, I'm impressed. Ours were pretty lame this year

Erin said...

PS. Love the fauxhawk!