Friday, December 12, 2008

Playing at the Park the middle of December

Today was a beautiful day here in Saint George, Utah. With the weather being 60 degrees, I decided to get Diesl and I out of the house, to take advantage of this day. Diesl LOOOOOVES the park. The swing and slides are his all time favorites. At this particular park, there is a big kid area and a little kid one. Of course, I can't get him to stay in his appropriate zone cuz he thinks he's 4ft tall and 4 years old, so I sit and bite my nails as he climbs 7 or 8 ft tall play areas. We had so much fun; neither of us wanted to leave. I captured some cute shots of him and a silly video on the slide. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kirstin Patten said...

Yup he's getting big! How cute is he. I'll have you know that is was probably a huge snow storm up here when you were outside enjoying the great weather!!!!

Erin said...

I remember doing suicide watch. Isn't it torture watching him try to kill himself? How old is he now?