Wednesday, February 8, 2012

First Day Home

We came home on Wednesday, January 25th at 2:00 pm. I couldn't stand to stay in the hospital any longer because the beds are just TERRIBLE and I felt really good. (I asked for Ibuprofen during my stay because nursing was hurting but other than that, I had relatively no pain.) I hurried and ordered lunch before we left (took full advantage, that's right) and got myself one last oreo shake (so delish!)

All snug and ready to come home!

I felt bad that I didn't get my family pic in the hospital so I hurried and got some when we got home. (Where are my other children?)

Diesl enjoyed holding his new baby sister.  I am so glad that he is in our family to protect his little sisters.  Addison didn't want much to do with the baby today so no pics with her :(

4 generations

Eugene and my cute Diesl-bug

My grandma and Eugene came to the hospital as soon as we were getting ready to leave so they went to our house and waited for us there.

I am so thankful for my mom and little sister's help. It gave me such piece-of-mind knowing my kids and house were in good hands. They headed back up north after this pic.
Welcome home baby Layla!!!

No comments: