Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tracina's 26!!!

Happy Birthday to YOU!
January 3rd. Adam made me some yummy oatmeal with blueberries for breakfast and then he rinsed the carpets one more time after cleaning them the night before (I really wanted this done and I am so grateful to him for doing it.) Adam had to work so we decided to go out for lunch together instead of dinner since we did not know when he'd be getting off of work. I'd been craving Red Robin for a while and Adam had never been there before so that's where we went. I got a free burger with my reward card since it's my birthday and even some yummy ice cream afterward (SCORE!) I love getting things free. Love that place.

When Adam got home from work we ate Taquitos (my homemade recipe...LOVE) and then he surprised me with the most delicious german chocolate cake.
I opened my presents and I got a black pea coat from Adam which clearly I could not put on with this giant belly. Adam's mom got me this cute apron. Her card read that she was reading a book and it said in there something like, "if a woman puts on her best apron and then when her husband comes home from work if the house is a disaster it won't matter." She said it's worth a try and I am all for that. Adam and his mom went in on a pressure canner for me also. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE....I cannot wait for chicken to go on sale again:)

After we put the kids to bed, I whipped out the kindle and Adam whipped out the fingernail polish. It was so nice to relax, get my toenails painted, and read some Hunger Games with my man. It was a great day! P.S. I felt the love from my facebook pals this day; made me feel super special

No comments: