Monday, May 10, 2010

Little Projects


Adam's brother-in-law stopped by on his way home to Colorado Springs from California. He brought us these BEAUTIFUL strawberries. (The best I've ever had!) He said they were freshly picked. I was able to make some yummy low-sugar freezer jam and freeze some in baggies for smoothies. We also ate a whole bunch of fresh ones on our cereal. I could live in California just for their fresh produce. I love fruit!

I have been needing a bow holder for Addy's bows so they aren't stuffed in a bag. I had this craft in my garage sale pile to be sold. Instead, with leftover fabric from my nursing cover that my mom made me and some spare ribbon, I made THIS! It will fill up too fast I think. I'm pretty sure this is not all of her bows ;) Hey, a girl can't have too many bows, right?

1 comment:

Gina Black said...

I love this board! So cute.