So I have been writing down all of the cute things Diesl has said to Addison and said to me about Addison. He is so sweet! Here is a list of these tender moments with Diesl:
1. I was at my grandma's house and Adam needed to be picked up from work so she offered to watch Addison while Diesl and I went to get him. When I started backing out of the driveway he says, in a very concerned voice, "Where's baby?"
I told him, "We're coming back after we pick up daddy."
Still a little concerned but more relieved, he says, "Oooooooookay."
Upon returning to my grandma's house, I set Addison in her carseat and continued to do some other things. Diesl took it upon himself to begin buckling her up. He said, "Come on baby, let's go!"
2. Every time Diesl wants to hold Addison he says in a demanding voice, "Let me hold 'It'!" (since then, we've been working really hard on recognizing the difference between boy/girl, he/she, and his/hers.)
3. Sometimes when Diesl is holding Addison he says softly and sweet, "I love you baby (or sister)!" then he gives her a kiss on the head and says, "You're a good 'BOY'!"
4. Diesl's phrases when Addison is sad:
*What's wrong, baby?"
*It's okay, baby!"
Then he turns to Adam or I and says, "She's sad."
5. When Addison is in her swing, Diesl will go and push her in it and talk to her. She just smiles. I can't wait for the day when he makes her laugh (I hope it's soon!)
Diesl amazes me each day. I learn so much from this boy. I wish I could be so loving, forgiving, and kind as he is. Don't get me wrong, he is 2 and we all know what comes with being 2 but I do love him so much.
When Addison I having tummy time, Diesl drops whatever he's doing and comes and plays with us.
Diesl likes to take Addison around on horsey rides. This is what he loves Adam and I to do for him too.
6 years ago








2 comments:
You look fab Tracina! How did you do the blur on Addison and focus on Diesl... I want to learn how to do that. Do you work with the picture online or can you do it with your camera?
So sweet! It was so good to spend time with you guys in CA. We are excited to see you again in July!
Post a Comment