October 28, 2006
This day, I married my best friend.
For our anniversary we decided to do dinner and a movie since my wonderful grandma offered to watch Diesl. Right before leaving to go eat Adam told me that I would need to dress warmer. I kept thinking why are you telling a pregnant woman with a portable heater attached to her, to dress warm for a movie? Well, Adam surprised me by taking me to Tuacahn and seeing "Thriller." I have been wanting to see it for a while so I was WAY excited! It was amazing. Anyone who is down here next year at Halloween time will definitely be coming with us. It was a little chilly but with the help of hot chocolate, my portable heater, and my handsome husband, I survived.
Thanks for 3 great years of marriage Adam. I sure love you and am grateful for all that you do. You're amazing!








No comments:
Post a Comment