Well ultrasound #2 turned out better than I expected. I tend to think about all of the horrible things that could be wrong but we are happy to say that she is doing great! I have been measuring really big and the doc said it could be 1 of 3 things:
1. I could have alot of amniotic fluid (which doc says there is no explanation for)
2. The baby could be sitting high
3. The baby is just plain BIG
The outcome:
Normal amniotic fluid level is 10-20?(some form of measurement, I don't exactly know) and I have 19.5. So my fluid level is on the higher end of normal but still, normal.
Her head measured: 3 weeks big
Her stomach measured: 2 weeks big
Her Femur measured: 1 week big
They take an average of the measurements and she measures 1 1/2 weeks big which they said it perfectly fine. The x-ray tech said that babies go through sparatic growth spurts. One week the legs can grow, the next week, the head.
All in all the conclusion is: She has a slightly large head (which she gets from her dad) and she is just going to be a CHUNKY MONKEY baby. Doc says he is going to be starting me one week early as of right now.
P.S. the ultasound showed that she has hair. YAY!!! Diesl was bald so I am way excited.
6 years ago






1 comment:
Yay! I'm glad everything is going well with your pregnancy. I almost wish my doc would do another ultrasound just so I could see the little guy again before he's born:)
Post a Comment