Today I am exactly 30 weeks along and feeling huge as ever. Doctors appointment went great! I only measure 2 cm. big now. Doc says that my amniotic fluid level is slowly going down.
Scenerio of my 30 week appointment:
Me: I am sitting on the exam table waiting forever for the doc (like always) wondering how big I am going to measure.
Doc walks in and says "Hi Trucina" (I spelled my name wrong on purpose cuz that's how he pronounces it every time). He sits down, looks at me and continues to say "WOW! You look like you're full term."
Me: (Thinking) Well there goes every bit of self-esteem I had left (which wasn't much to begin with cuz I already know that I am HUGE!)
He then proceeds to talk about my ultrasound and how she has been measuring big. He says, "Oh yeah, I remember now, she has a big head. That's right."
Me: (Thinking) you are a mean doc
He says, "Well, I am still planning on starting you a week early because she's going to be a big baby and because SHE HAS A BIG HEAD!" ha, ha, ha.
Me: (Thinking) Oooooh I am so ready to be done being pregnant but stop talking about my baby's head like it's some funny joke.
So I am pretty sure that he mentioned her big head like 4 or 5 times. I might just slap him if he talks like that again next time. I'll keep ya posted
6 years ago






1 comment:
That was cute and funny! You know she will be adorable! I loved the pictures of you being pregnant! Thanks for updating!
Post a Comment