6 years ago
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Baby Update!
Today I had a normal every 4 week check-up. Everything is going great! I'm 24 weeks along and I'm not gaining too much weight and her heartbeat is perfect. For those of you who know the routine of these appointments, you know that the doc measures the size of your uterus with a tape measure to make sure the baby is the appropriate size. This time I was suppose to measure 23-24 cm. The doc starts a measurin' and then his eyes get huge. I measured 27-28 cm. So pretty much, SHE's a GIANT little girl. He's not concerned except that he's told me that he will be starting me a week early. Let's see how the next appointment goes. Maybe it was just a growth spurt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Hey Tracina! I miss your face! Glad to see that you and your baby are doing good. I don't know if I have given you my blog address but here it is. theginamonologues.blogspot.com
Post a Comment