Man it is so nice to say that I am done with my first half of being pregnant. Unfortunately the second half is what takes FOREEEVVVEEEERRRR! Walking around St. George in 110 degree weather with a heat pack attached to my stomach is not working very well for me right now. I will endure to the end cuz I can't wait to see my little gIrL.
6 years ago







2 comments:
OH TREY A GIRL!!!! HOW EXCITING!!!!! That is so cool! How is the new house coming along?
Hey, I was going to email you, but I don't have your email address. I was just going to say, you are so cute with your little belly, probably not so little to you. My question was, Where do you find your cute maternity clothes? I need to go shopping and everywhere I go just seems to have big sizes, or the smallest size is still too big. If you want to email me, my address is cfindlay2002@yahoo.com. Thanks Tracina, I am so excited you are having a girl, I will find out September 2, Yeah!
Post a Comment