Wednesday, January 7, 2009

23 Already?

One year older and wiser too; Happy Birthday.....to ME!!! Well I may be older but I can't exactly say that I am any wiser. I will have to work on that. My birthday was on Saturday (3rd) and my grandma and Eugene invited us over for dinner. It is always nice to spend time with them so that just made my birthday extra special. Adam had to work that morning so we headed over after he got home. I honestly wasn't expecting a cake because Adam had been gone all day so it was a big surprise when he pulled a cake out of the cupboard and my grandma's (I guess he dropped it by on his way home from work so that I wouldn't know.) For my birthday, Adam got me a gift certificate to get my teeth professionally whitened. Hmmmmm......was he trying to tell me something??? J/K. I have wanted to get this done for a long time so I am way excited. Thanks for everyone's birthday wishes!

5 comments:

Erin said...

You just cut your bangs and I'm trying to grow mine out. They are driving me crazy. I'm still working up the courage to cut my hair the way you had yours at Brian's wedding. I'll probably let it go for a little longer until I can't take it any more.

Erin said...

Question for you..
On the side of your blog page you have a list of friends. What is the timeline under each name for? Like, for Brian and Holly it says
"2 months". Is that the last time they updated their blog?

Kirstin Patten said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I am a horrible friend. I am sorry I missed it! I hope it was really fun and you look so beautiful!!! I love your hair!

Kirstin Patten said...

Also the question Erin had how do I put that on my blog?

Kirstin Patten said...

Also you would think I would have remembered since it was on the third...