
A couple of Saturdays ago, Diesl was playing on a skateboard and hit a wall. His face slid across the grip tape (sandpaper) OUCH!!!
Eating blueberry pancakes and a blueberry stuck to his tooth. He looked like such a hillbilly, I had to get a shot of it.

Diesl's newest thing is standing on EVERYTHING. He got himself on top of this bowl and then started crying cuz he couldn't get off. He climbs up on the toilet to play in the sink, he climbs on the kitchen chairs and then on the table, and he stands on basically anything that looks like it should'NT be stood on.

Diesl's newest thing is standing on EVERYTHING. He got himself on top of this bowl and then started crying cuz he couldn't get off. He climbs up on the toilet to play in the sink, he climbs on the kitchen chairs and then on the table, and he stands on basically anything that looks like it should'NT be stood on.
Diesl and Daniel playing with the pots and pans. They were standing on and off of these and wearing them as hats. Man, how would it be to be a kid again!?

We had a primary activity right before Halloween and I am the secretary so I was involved in some of the fun. I volunteered to do face-painting (mind you, I have never done it before)! A girl in primary that helps out with Diesl a lot painted a ghost on him. He turned his head right while she was doing the mouth. O well!

We had a primary activity right before Halloween and I am the secretary so I was involved in some of the fun. I volunteered to do face-painting (mind you, I have never done it before)! A girl in primary that helps out with Diesl a lot painted a ghost on him. He turned his head right while she was doing the mouth. O well!
We have always wanted a BBQ but have never been able to afford it. While I was out garaging, I found this one for $7. It was maybe used once. Later we found out that it is a $90 grill. WOOO-HOOO! Here we are grilling for the first time, just a couple weekends ago. (Grilled chicken coron bleu, YUM!)









2 comments:
You guys are so fun! I love those pictures of D. Nice BBQ!! One day we'll come down and we should barbaque! Since up here we'll be in snow!!!! ARG... Still trying to get over that fact.
Oh and since I am a college grad you'd think I could spell... NOPE! :)
Post a Comment