For diaper rashes I put on Cornstarch and I didn't think Diesl knew how to get into it. As Adam was changing Diesl's diaper this morning, he turned to wrap the diaper up and throw it away and when he turned back Diesl had gotten in the box and grabbed a handful. He wasn't very happy cuz it got up his nose a bit. I've always got to be on my toes with him.
I watch a little boy Daniel (far right) now who is just a couple months older than Diesl. It has been really fun cuz I only watch him for about 4-5 hrs. and they play very well together. On Wednesdays, Jaysen (far left) and Diesl get together for a playdate. Jaysen and Diesl are 1 week apart and they also get along well also. This day was at our house. They are enjoying a nice little snack.
Diesl LOVES playing with his daddy and this day his daddy decided to load his shirt up with blocks. I'm sure it wasn't very comfortable but he looked like a little football player and he enjoyed the attention. We just can't get enough of Diesl. We love him to death!






1 comment:
Ha ha ha ha What a cutie!
Post a Comment