Yesterday Adam, Addison, and I went to Tuacahn and saw Brian Regan Live. It was awesome! Addison did pretty good until about the last 20 min. It made me feel a little better that there were other babies making noise too but still. One of the last acts he did was about a motorcycle ride but I can't find it anywhere to show it to you.
While waiting forever in our car to get out of the parking lot, I let Addison sit up front with me for a while. Every little thing we did, she would start laughing like crazy (Probably cuz she heard so much of it.) I got some video of her but she was mostly done laughing by then.
While waiting forever in our car to get out of the parking lot, I let Addison sit up front with me for a while. Every little thing we did, she would start laughing like crazy (Probably cuz she heard so much of it.) I got some video of her but she was mostly done laughing by then.






No comments:
Post a Comment