Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Best Job Ever!

Being A MOM!

Reading at bedtime has been a fun routine for us. We've been reading like this since Addy was teeny tiny. It was okay then cuz she didn't move or make noise. Now she jibber-jabbers and rolls towards Diesl and pokes his eyes and pulls his hair while reading books. Diesl says "Stop Sister, I trying to read." It amazing me how patient he is with her even while she's bugging him to death.

We have way too much fun before bedtime. You may have noticed from previous posts that my children are most always near naked. I have figured out that most of my picture taking is near bedtime or right after naps. (Yes, I put my children down for naps in their skibbies. It's just too dang hot down here and frankly if I could do it, I WOULD!)

No comments: