Friday, April 2, 2010

4 months old!

Addison is such a delight. She was 16 weeks on March 24 and at her 4 month check up she weighed: 14 lbs. 2 oz. (51%) and
height: 25.6 in. (85%)
Doctor said to start feeding her rice cereal (which she loves!) since her weight is curving down on the charts and then at six months we should start veggies because right now the breastmilk is what she needs the most of.
Doc says that her daddy is going to have to keep a good eye on her cuz she so darn cute. He asked if he could take her home since he has no daughters. He loves to pinch her chubby cheeks and so do I.

She loves to ride like a big girl in the stroller when we go on walks to the park. She is sitting up pretty well but occasionally falls over.

Loving her first food. She insisted on holding her own spoon towards the end. This girl knows what she wants:)

Sitting in the jumperoo. The manual says for 5 months+ but she holds herself up so well that I decided to give it a try. She LOVES it!!! She was a little short so I put one of Adam's textbooks under her feet but I am not kidding you that 2 or 3 days later I was able to remove the book and then a week after that I had to move the whole thing up a notch. She grew that fast!?! (p.s. I did a lot of research to find a good jumper and this one had awesome reviews. I must agree that this thing rocks and I got it for an amazing deal on Craigslist.)

She resembles so much of her daddy, don't ya think? Addison loves to grab her feet and play with them and eat them. Makes for an easy diaper change:) She also focuses real close on her fingers and sometimes even goes cross-eyed.

Sitting on the couch before bath. She loves to be independent...yikes. And look at that drool; she has recently started teething and I have to change her shirts like 4 times a day. She can't bring her feet to her mouth all that well while sitting up so she's gonna bring her mouth to her feet.

We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this girl. It is so amazing to see the differences in the personalities she and Diesl have but yet we love them both the same and even more each day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big! She is too cute:)