At Addison's 1st Doc appointment after being born she weighed 7lbs. 7oz. and the Doc. said he likes to see babies back at their birthweight by 2 weeks. (She was born at 7lbs. 12oz. so I thought for sure she could gain 5oz. in a week.)
RESULTS
12/8/09
Weight: 8lbs. 2oz. She gained 11oz. in 1 week.
Height: She grew 1/2in. since she was born. Now at 20.5in. long
Everytime I take pics of Addison, Diesl comes running up to me wanting me to take his picture too (which is so not like him.) But he always pulls these silly faces while saying "smile" over and over and over again. Man I love this kid. He cracks me up.
Lately I've been catching Diesl reading to Addison. I just LOVE it! He gets embarrassed when I come to get a picture but I just love what a good brother he is. Addison sure is lucky to have him as a brother.
I could never explain the amount of love I feel for these two blessings in my life.










1 comment:
I really can't tell who she looks like. Let's hope she looks like Trey;)..Jk Adam. She is so beautiful! She was the exact same birth weight and height that Cole was at birth. I'll have to dig up his 2 week appointment stats now, so we can compare.
Congratulations!!! She's here!
Post a Comment