skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We're Seeing Pink!!!
Well to all of those who don't know, we're having a baby! Yes, I know it's a little late to annouce but we just told our family over Fourth of July weekend. We wanted to know what we were having before telling anyone. We couldn't be more thrilled to know that we are having a baby GIRL!!! Everything is going great; she's healthy and moving like crazy. The ultrasound pics didn't turn out well because she was facing my back so sorry (she looks kinda like an alien). The 2nd pic is her little feet.
2 comments:
Tracina! How exciting! I keep wanting to call you to ask if youre prego yet. I am so excited for you! Let's go shopping for tiny dresses! And hey, please call me because I love you. This is Gina Black by the way.
That's so awesome! We're probably due around the same time then - I'm due Nov 23. Can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment