


Diesl likes to open the oven drawer and play until he can't get out so then he gives me this face. The boy I tend, Daniel, had a b-day party last weekend so Diesl and him were outside playing when we heard a door shut. I went out and saw Daniel but not Diesl. All of the sudden Diesl pokes his head through the doggy door with a giant grin. Come to find out though, Daniel had shut him in the garage and this was his only way out. He was fine until his big belly got stuck and then he got embarrassed and wouldn't look at the camera. Diesl goes straight to his toys when he wakes up. I think I have an "evil kanevil" on my hands.

Diesl and his Daddy grilln' burgers together.

While I was cleaning up after lunch today, Diesl and Daniel decided to raid my pen cup and write all over their hands. I think they new they did something wrong cuz they did not want to smile AT ALL!!!






1 comment:
You guys have the cutest little boy ever! We miss being down there near you guys, but are planning on a possible spring break trip your way.
Post a Comment