Friday, February 27, 2009

Days of Our Lives


Diesl coloring with markers. After noticing all of his crayons had the tops nawed off, I decided to try something different. The good thing about crayons was that they didn't show up on skin. Oh well! The box of markers says washable but in reality they're washable AFTER 2 DAYS!!! He looked so cute anyways.

Diesl loves to paint. This time he actually kept it mostly on the paper. He's getting so big. Crazy how fast he's learning and doing new things.

Diesl and Daniel eating doughnuts. I make them eat crumbly stuff out on the deck otherwise I have to vacuum 10 times a day. Luckily it's been beautiful weather lately.


Yesterday I took the boys up to a pond above our house to feed the ducks. They look like 2 little old men relaxing, don't they? Diesl enjoyed chasing the ducks like crazy. I brought bread for the ducks but I think the boys were sneaking in bites behind my back. And the evidence proves so on Diesl's face.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Can you believe your boys hair? I love it! I loved your 2 day washable marker post.. that is too funny.
Love and miss you guys.